Masters in Public Health for Eye Care at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, United Kingdom
To support the training of eye health professionals with strong public health skills, we are offering scholarships for candidates from low- and middle-income Commonwealth countries who have been accepted to study for a Masters in Public Health for Eye Care at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), United Kingdom.
About the course
The Masters in Public Health for Eye Care at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a well-established course that aims to train leaders in prevention of blindness and to strengthen research and academic capacity for eye care programmes and training facilities, particularly in low- and middle-income countries. The course provides eye health professionals with the public health knowledge and skills required to reduce blindness and visual disability in their population.
Several scholarships are awarded each year. Each scholarship covers the following:
- all course fees
- two return flights
- dissertation project fund
- living costs
- accommodation with food at the International Students House in Central London. Find out more about the International Students House.
You must come from a low- or middle-income Commonwealth country to apply.
1. Apply to the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine for a place on the course:
– For new applicants: LSHTM online application system is open for the 2018/19 academic year now. Apply here.
– For those who have been accepted from 2017/18: if you applied and were accepted to the 2017/18 academic year you must have requested to “be deferred” for the 2018/19 academic year. If you do not already hold a deferred offer of admission you will need to complete a new application.
2. To download the CEHC application, please click: CEHC 2018.19 – MSc PHEC Scholarships Application.
*Please note that only completed applications will be moved forward for review.
DEADLINE: 11 May 2018, 17:00 BST