- A Systematic Review of Clinical Practice Guidelines for Age-related Macular Degeneration.
- Local production of eye drops in the hospital and pharmacy setting: important considerations and safety tips
- Socioeconomic position and eye health outcomes: identifying inequality in rapid population-based surveys
- Improving social justice in observational studies: protocol for the development of a global and Indigenous STROBE-equity reporting guideline.
- Antimicrobial resistance in topical treatments for microbial keratitis: protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Vision Bus Aotearoa: a platform for strengthening eye health teaching, research and community partnership.
- Rapid methods for identifying barriers and solutions to improve access to community health services: a scoping review protocol.
- Cataract services for all: Strategies for equitable access from a global modified Delphi process.
- HLA-A, -B, -C, -DPB1, -DQB1 and -DRB1 allele frequencies of North Tanzanian Maasai.
- The Basic VRS-Effect Study: Clinical Trial Outcomes and Cost-Effectiveness of Low Vision Rehabilitation in Portugal.